Our next round of KC Good Citizen Assessments will take place at Upton St Leonards this Saturday (16 April 2016) from 12.45pm. There is no charge to take the test but a contribution of £5 per dog is expected towards the hall rent.
Times are approximate – you can text or call 07775533894 to check on progress but be aware that, although I will try, I will be busy assisting so may not answer straight away.
As times are approximate and you may need to wait for your test, please ensure that you take the necessary precautions to prevent you and your dog overheating in the weather. Think shade, water, avoiding walking on the tarmac except when necessary (if it is hot), no locking of dogs in cars – you should all have crates or harnesses to keep your dogs safe when travelling so you can leave windows and boots open. Bring sheet or reflective covers for your windows. If you are concerned about security, ask one of us to watch your vehicle.
Any class members wanting to just come and see what it is all about, you are very welcome and may be roped in to help but please leave your dogs at home.
A few points to note:
- morning classes will run as normal
- the hall will be locked 12 noon-12.45pm to allow us a quick lunch break – please do not disturb us during this time
- there will be dogs and handlers from other classes present and you may not know them. Please exercise courtesy at all times in relation to meeting and greeting strange dogs – give space to everyone and ask first!
- Bronze participants – you must remember your grooming kit
- Silver participants – you need access to a vehicle
- Gold participants – you are welcome to use our mats for ‘Send to Bed’ but if you wish to use your own bed, mat or crate please remember it
- please ensure your dog is wearing a correctly fitted collar and legal identification tag
- you will scan your dog for a microchip before taking each test (scanner provided)
- poo bags must be on your person, not in the car or a bag elsewhere
- you may reward between exercises but all food/toys must be zipped away during each exercise
- clickers are not permitted during exercises
- please refrain from using clickers, noisy toys or behaving in any other manner between exercises that may disturb another dog under test
- relax! Have fun and enjoy!
IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE ONE OR YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING AS BELOW – PLEASE TEXT ME ASAP
Bronze @ 12.45pm PROMPT
- Lacey and Lou
- Daisy and Tim
- Cobain and Matt
- Evee and Julie
- Riba and Chris
- Rudi and Andy
- Franko and Andrea
- Alfie and Sheila
Silver @ 2.00pm approx.
- Sheila and Bertie
- Claudia and Daisy
- Tök and Aoife
- Priya and Sarah
- Jake and Donna
- Bailey and Donna
- Kody and Azad
- Maiya and Kim
Gold @ 3.30pm approx.
- Archie and Rhi
- Ben and Sheila
- Loxley and Glenis
- Alfie and Andrea
- Nala and Andrea
- Rico and Vicky
- Whispa and Kate